What does BulletTAGS do?
BulletTAGS ("BulletTAGS", "our", "us", "we") can help you share with people the ever increasing ways they can connect with you. Whether online via social media or offline with a simple address and telephone number.
Who can access your information?
All BulletTAGS pages are publicly accessible however all pages you create are identified publicly via a URL that contains a random 10 character identifier. This makes it difficult but not impossible for someone to find your BulletTAGS page unless the identifier has been shared with them. Remember even if you share your BulletTAGS page privately with someone that someone may then share your BulletTAGS page publicly.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways, information you choose to give us when you setup and use BulletTAGS and information we get back from your use of our services.
Information you choose to give us
- User content (e.g. photographs, TAG information) that you choose to enter, upload to BulletTAGS.
- Any communications between you and us we will of course collect.
- You may choose to edit or delete the information you have given us at any time.
Information we collect when you use our services
- When you use our services we collect log file information. (e.g. web request, IP address and browser type) we use this information for troubleshooting and improving our service.
- We collect analytical information through a third party service (Google Analytics) that we use to determine how our service is being used and interacted with. This analytical information includes device information (e.g. hardware model, operating system and network information) and usage information. (e.g. when and how often you make use of features within our service) We use this information to improve our services.
- Information is collected by a third party service (Cloudflare) that provide security for our services.
- When you interact with our service we also store metadata. (e.g. timestamps of interactions)
How we will use your information
As well as the uses we make of information collected outlined above we may also use information that we collect to:
- Develop, operate, maintain and protect our services.
- Monitor and analyse usage trends.
- Enhance the safety and security of our services.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
- Investigate, remedy or enforce potential violations of our usage policies.
- Protect our, our usersâ€™ or othersâ€™ rights, property and safety.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
How we share your information
- We may share information with our service providers necessary for providing the service.
- We may also share information with advertising partners, this information would allow advertising partners to among other things deliver target advertisements.
- All BulletTAGS pages are publicly accessible however all pages you create are identified publicly via a URL that contains a random 10 character identifier. This makes it difficult but not impossible for someone to find your BulletTAGS page unless the identifier has been shared with them. Remember even if you share your BulletTAGS page privately with someone that someone may then share your BulletTAGS page publicly.
- We may share information with third parties for legal reasons. (e.g. compliance with any valid legal process, governmental request, law, rule or regulation)
How we store your information
- Whilst we have a preference for service providers located within the EU your data may be stored in any country where our service providers offer secure facilities.
- Every reasonably practicable step is taken to secure all information we hold however we cannot guarantee that information we hold may not be accessed, altered, destroyed or shared.
- BulletTAGS maintains backup and disaster recovery routines to protect information. We store the backup and disaster recovery information electronically for a reasonable period of time as to satisfy commercial, audit and legal requirements. BulletTAGS does not offer recovery of data for individual users.
- When you choose to delete information or close an account our systems will carry out automatic deletion processes however we cannot guarantee deletion will occur within a set period of time.
- We do not knowingly store information about children under the age of 13. We would consider it a breach of our terms of service if a child under the age of 13 held a BulletTAGS account.
- Parental consent for information relating to children under the age of 13, stored incidentally on an account that is held by a user not under the age of 13, is the responsibility of the user.
Other websites and services